said. To be able to put a few weeks in a row tog

in Fox Forschungsseiten zu Nostradamus zum Diskutieren 26.03.2019 06:15
von corse178 • 1.975 Beiträge

Shaun Marsh has been forced home from the tour of Sri Lanka after breaking his finger while fielding in Australias win in the third ODI in Dambulla on Sunday.Shaun suffered an injury to his left little finger whilst fielding in the match yesterday, Australias physio David Beakley said. An x-ray after the match confirmed a fracture and Shaun will now return to Perth to allow time for this to heal.As a result of Marshs injury, Usman Khawaja will stay on with the squad in Sri Lanka for the two Twenty20s that follow the remaining two one-day internationals. Khawaja is yet to play in the limited-overs portion of the tour, but will likely step into the No.3 position for Wednesdays fourth match in Dambulla in the absence of Marsh.Australias ODI squad has undergone several changes since the original 15-man group was announced a month ago. First, the batsman Travis Head was added as a 16th player, and then allrounder Mitchell Marsh was sent home ahead of the series to rest up ahead of a busy summer.Captain Steven Smith has also flown home for a break, and fast bowler Nathan Coulter-Nile was ruled out mid-series with a stress fracture of the back. Fast bowlers John Hastings and Scott Boland, who were named in the squad for the two T20s, arrived in Sri Lanka early and have effectively acted as ODI cover as well, with Hastings playing in the third game in Dambulla. Air Max 2018 . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Nike Air Max Mens Sale . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. http://www.airmaxtrainerswholesale.com/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Nike Air Max Womens Sale . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Air Max Cheap Sale . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. BOISE, Idaho -- Andrew Beef Johnston shot an 8-under 63 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead in the Albertsons Boise Open , putting the bearded Englishmen in position to wrap up a PGA Tour card.The 27-year-old Johnston birdied the first four holes in the round that started on No. 10.I hadnt even woken up. I was still half asleep, Johnston said.Johnston finished with 10 birdies and two bogeys to reach 13-under 129 at Hillcrest in the second of four Web.com Tour Finals events. He won the Spanish Open in April and was eighth in the British Open in July.Three-time PGA Tour winner Scott Stallings and Argentinas Miguel Angel Carballo were tied for second. Stallings had a 65, and Carballo shot 64.The series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings -- Stallings was 128th, and Carballo 187th -- and some non-members such as Johnston with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had they been eligible.If I can come out with a card, then Ill be able to play the best tournaments on both sides, said Johnston, exempt in Europe until 2018. Im not going to give up playing in Europe, either. Im going to play both sides. If I can do that, its going to make for a great year next year.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-seasonn earnings counting in their totals.dddddddddddd The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Johnston had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on his second nine and made a bogey on No. 8. He hit six of 14 fairways and 15 of 18 greens in regulation.I just seemed to hit a lot of good wedge shots today and hit a lot of good putts, said Johnston, coming off a 28th-place tie last week in Ohio in the DAP Championship. I was just a bit more dialed in and I think just played slightly better. It was three shots different from yesterday and sometimes it can be such a small difference.Stallings was sixth in the DAP ChampionshipLast week was a huge step in right direction for me, Stallings said. To be able to put a few weeks in a row together is nice. Its motivating and encouraging, because I feel like its been there a while and it doesnt always happen on our time.Sam Ryder and Keith Mitchell, tied for the first-round lead with Adam Schenk at 64, each shot 68 to drop into a tie for third at 10 under with Canadas Hughes Mackenzie (64).Schenk was another stroke back after a 69.DAP Championship winner Bryson DeChambeau missed the cut with rounds of 69 and 71. He wrapped up a PGA Tour card with his playoff victory in Ohio.Defending champion Martin Piller also dropped out, shooting 75-67. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bebelisa12
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6577 Themen und 8844 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen